Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I Love Today's ...

... Daily Blessing!

When scrolling through my blog, have you noticed the Daily Blessing toward the bottom right?  It is a link that updates scripture daily.  I just read today's verse:

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord.


This verse caused me to think about blogging and the wonderful Christian bloggers I have met via blogs.  Thank you to all who, without shame, blog about Him, His love and wisdom.  Through your words are lessons learned, encouragement given, and spiritual love covered.  God works so wonderfully and I hope my words here today will encourage (bless) someone to press on in their blog, because you never know, you may be reaching someone with just the right words at just the right time ( ... for such a time as this ...).

Blog on, Christian Bloggers!!  What a blessing you words are to the world and a pleasing fragrance to our Lord.

In Him~
Homesteader Sandi



3 comments:

  1. Yes, I have heard from God through many blog posts on many different things. So thankful that He has led me to those sites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And He does lead us, doesn't He? Sometimes we're convicted, other times blessed, many times we discover ones to be added to a prayer list, and then there are times to celebrate with a brother or sister. I love knowing that I have 'sisters' here ... it warms my heart. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so true Sandi! And you have reached out to help me, and I can't tell you how much that means to me. It is nice to have "sisters" all over the world. I took part in a swap once, on a blog, and I made one of the best friends I have ever had. I have never met her in person, but we have become kindred spirits. You never know when God places you in someone's life, even if it is on a blog.

    ReplyDelete