Friday, December 19, 2014

Gingerbread House Anyone?

Have any of you wanted to create special memories this Christmas by making a gingerbread house?  Are you looking for that special design that will have everyone talking?  If so, g'ma F (mom) from CA is to your rescue.

Below is a design for a very special gingerbread house she passed on to me today.  I'm sure I could get the recipe and directions if you need them.

*

    *

 *





*

                 *



   *


*


                                        *
           *

   *

*



                        *

                                                   *                                                                *
                                                                                            *
     *                         *                                                                                                               *





LOL!!!!   I pray you all have a wonderful weekend!!

In Him~
Homesteader Sandi

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I'm so happy to hear that the ginger & bread house made you smile! I LOL! THIS is one I know I could most likely do! Thank you, Teri, for stopping in! I hope you have a very nice weekend! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sandi!! LOL!! Here I was thinking, WOW, a recipe for a gingerbread house passed through the family, and I laughed so hard when I saw it!! I needed a laugh today!! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um Ellie, compared to the lovely one you created for real ... I KNEW this would make you laugh!! And I'm glad it did! Thank you for popping over. ((hugs))

      Delete
  3. hehe, it was great! I did a blog post today too btw, I do try to do more than one a week, I am easing back into it. I love blogging and have missed it, this month has been busy though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL I love your gingerbread house
    And I see you posted my giveaway on your sidebar.
    I have not been online or I would of helped you
    Merry Christmas Sandi

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete