Monday, December 8, 2014

I Can Do ...

I have been at this for hours and am proud to say I finally have a title!  HA!!

This is another test ...
wonder if I can get a pic in here somehow?

Here are our girls one foggy September morning: 



This guy is staying with us for a short while ...



Isn't he gorgeous?


He is a pleasure to ride and just an all-around excellent mannered horse!


Ty is a dream ~ a babysitter for beginners, trustworthy on the trails, and a show-off during night-time Holiday Horse Parades!  I wish he could stay with us forever ...


Well,  seems I can now post pics too.  If you like the pics of Ty above, you can see another Friesian he reminds of us here (see, I'm testing out links too!!)


Goodnight!




4 comments:

  1. MY GOOD GRACIOUS! Oh how I love horses!! I used to pretend I was a horse when I was growing up. My daughter used to take lessons and still rides when she gets the chance. Your horses are BEAUTIFUL! I must show my daughter your blog, she will just love this! How long is Ty with you for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie, Thank you for the chuckle! I am 45 and HAVE to pretend to be a horse at this age! We have hunter/jumper and dressage 'shows' in our home, and then we we switch to western pleasure and/or horsemanship 'shows', next we are on to contesting (barrel racing, poles, down and back)!! Just last evening Farmer was a judge in our living room!! What I'm saying is, our girls pretend to be horses as much as possible when they're not on their horses! Thank you for your compliment, I just love our mares! And Ty, wow! We never thought we'd get to have a Friesian on our farm (can NOT afford them), so this is a real treat!. He has been here a few months and we expect him to be here at least another few. We hope before his time is up here that we can take over his care and lease him for fair and a lower level schooling series through the season. This means we could have him through October at least. Oh, he is such a wonderful, well mannered horse. HUGE, but a gentle giant. I am so glad to read that your daughter still is able to get out and ride. There is something so special about these amazing animals God created. I'll try to post more pics in the future (I'm just not consistent with blogging). I pray you had a nice weekend, Ellie! Thank you for coming by!

      In Him~
      Sandi

      Delete
  2. Hi S! I see you are getting the hang of pictures! They are beautiful! If there is anything I can help you with just holler! Doing the wallpaper, to me, is very difficult! Great job! :) off to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the wallpaper is difficult. I wouldn't be able to explain how to do this as I'm truly just winging it ... sometimes it aligns and sometimes it doesn't and I do not know why for either. Thank for your offer and encouragement, M!!

    ReplyDelete